- You can link to our site, particularly any specific blog and e-book posted on our site.
- You can extract and re-post 150 words on any other site providing you link the material back to our original post, e-book or summary.
- We own the content on this Web site, specifically the blog posts as well as the e-books which includes the summaries. It is copyrighted in our name. If you want to use our content elsewhere, we ask that you cite it. You can use the following copyright notice: © 2018 The East Asia Peace and Security Initiative (EAPASI). All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.eapasi.com We thank you for your cooperation
Written Consent for Derivatives
- You will need written consent to remix, transform, or build upon this work, particularly the research presented in our blog posts as well as our e-books, including any summaries. Otherwise, you may not distribute the modified material either online or in print.
Protection against potential copyright infringers
- We registered our website with the DMCA and added their badges to our website. This means that we protected our content.
- With a DMCA.com Protection Badge on our site, DMCA.com took a snapshot of the source code and encrypted it. This becomes the digital signature of that page. Now that our site is "Protected by DMCA.com", it means they will do the takedown of any copyright infringers.
We will not share your contact information with anyone.